Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Early start...

We'll, after finally getting home & getting to bed at 1.30am, John woke me at 5am to get the cows in as our worker has been given a weeks holiday -aaagh, go the boys on the bus at 8am and had to go back to bed for an hour - lol...What happened to the days of late nights and handling it?? Valentines day tomorrow, and it's not something that we've ever bothered with, so tonight whilst John was at golf, I bought some excercise equipment from TM and told John "thanks for my presents"....Well it is our 20th valentines together so I'd say he's been let off quite lightly. I'm looking for some inspiration at the moment to get some scrapbooking done - well actually, I'm looking for the time to do it :-( Keep thingking that I'll get everything cleared from the shop, then deal to it before the next surgery. The old nausea is back, so spending most of the time with my head down the loo until they sort out my new meds - surely this should be helping my attempts at sureslim. I think I'll have to get a little challenge going to encourage me to get time to do a layout - any suggestions???

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Hi Annie, its Nicky from Rotorua here. I just read your latest blog and i must say you have a great talent for cracking me up. You even make it sound funny when you talk about having your head in the loo!! Well i have an idea for inspiration. The other day i got one of my students to take photo's of me as a taught throughout the day. Well ive decided to scrap these as a page titled, 'the way they see me'. The photos are not that flattering, you forget to suck in your tummy after a while, but they are a record of how they see me in 2007 anyway. So maybe hand the camera over to the boys or John for the day. Just hopefully you wont have you head in that loo!!

Curly, Larry & Mo.... said...

Wow - Nicky, that's a great idea - may wait until my meds are sorted out or would get cyfs around - either that or would be carted away in a straight jacket...mmmm I do have paper that would match though...lol

~Zeetra~ said...

Are you going to change your name to Annie-rexia? After all the spewing..OMG..
I do hope your ok...no, really I do care, i do...

Curly, Larry & Mo.... said...

You know what my answer is to this one Z - lol