Wednesday, December 12, 2007

White Lights.....Bah Humbug


Well this weekend say me having a nervous breakdown in the Warehouse - why - because my boys asked me for coloured lights for their tree - bloody coloured lights when they know that I'm a white light girl - I have thousands of them (literally) they usually adorn my house, garden, trees - I have books on white ight decoration, you name it...but only little white lights....So I had my own kinds silent temper tantrum... As everyone who knows me knows that I love boys ( never wanted daughters ) I actually found myself hissing under my breath - if I had daughters THEY wouldn't want coloured lights, because THEY would know that white lights with anything. Literally hyperventilating going through the checkouts with a box of 250 coloured bulb lights - got outside, and got home. Then had my wallet / cards / money taken off me - I'D LOST MY POCKET MONEY FOR A WEEK FOR BAD BEHAVIOUR..........As they say - what goes around.................

4 comments:

~Zeetra~ said...

Next time do it properly, thorw yourself on the ground like that ad on telly and do it well like we all know you could.

Curly, Larry & Mo.... said...

But I probobly wouldn't be able to get up again Zee.....

~Zeetra~ said...

you sound like an old bugger... crikey woman, do we need to get you a flat next to Wilmas?

Curly, Larry & Mo.... said...

A hospital bed would be better judging by how many times she's been in recently - lol...