Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've Found My Mo-Jo....YAY

Well, after a fantastic trip camping at the beach (well caravaning), I found my mojo!! Seems that all I needed was a rest [he he he]. Today Bex and I have been boxing up all of the accounts for the past 6 years into storage, so that once again, I can tackle my craft room now that the office is done. We're desperate on the farm for some rain, and it's just too hot to do anything else but surf the net in search of inspiration - and how about this lot on two peas to do it - who has this as a scrapping space??http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1285148 and my favourite http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1248545 - I think i feel a trip to Mitre 10 coming on... I'm off to Dunedin next week to see a surgeon down there so big fingers crossed - but, because this year is a big one of changes for me, I've started a perpetual calendar as a kind of diary. It's an 8 x 8 AMM one and I'm going to put on relevant photos of each month - obviously starting with this month and adding riminders on each day of little things that I want to remember seeing that my memory is still stuffed. Bex and I have a cardmaking spree planned for when I get back so bring it on....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She obviously doesn't 'work' in her room. So clean and so nice, Oh I wish!!! See you next week!!

Benita said...

I do ;) That's actually my room (the first one) that you posted :)

Curly, Larry & Mo.... said...

Wow Benita - it's amazing but can you please tell me if it was after a huge tidy up, or does it always look like that.....