Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year....


I hope that everyone had a good safe New Year - I had Sams party on Saturday night with NONE of the boys going to sleep, then on Sunday we dragged them up and down the lake on the biscuit, and the kids finally went home on Sunday night - when Sam due to over exhaustion and eating too much shite, vomited his way through the house.....Then my water went on the blink, so at 2am, I'm carrying buckets of water from the milking shed, and New Years Eve saw me hiring the rug doctor from Woolies and washing the carpets throughout the house. So, last night, we cancelled every party we'd been invited to and got a chinese, bottle of wine and watched Abba, The Royal Variety Performance followed by Elton John and had the best 'chillin New Years Eve ever....boy oh boy, I'm getting old....

No comments: